NER support and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NER 1.2 is available

2 posters

Go down

NER 1.2 is available Empty NER 1.2 is available

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:49 am

Direct link to SourceForge is here

Improvements have been done on computer's response time calculation.
There are fewer response time which are printed in reports but there are more relevant.

Otherwise nothing is changed and NER is still as fast as before.
It can monitor the traffic of thousands computers and create real time reports in less than 1s.

Have fun,
santa
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ner-users.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

NER 1.2 is available Empty 1.2 impressions

Post  ner.d Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:38 am

Hi Patrick,

With the new version I see much higher response times which seem much more indicative of our environment. Before with 1.1 our file server would normally have a much lower response time. Now with 1.2 I am seeing about 10x higher response time. Just guessing here but knowing how long things take like switching between emails and opening folders it could easily take 1/4 of a second ~250ms. Under 1.1 high response times were around 25ms which seems quite quick compared to the perceived 250ms times. The best part is I have a number. Over time the number should go down as performance increases.. New servers and such.

Great work!
Thank you for all your hard work Very Happy

Note: It doesn't seem like Google bot is cataloging this forum. You might want to check with the forum admins and ask them to allow it to be discovered.

ner.d

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum